Sunday, November 14, 2010

Autumn...the end of a wonderful summer

Lemme see, last post was returning from Houston, TX, and basking in the warmth of good girl-friendship. We came home to a well managed home (thanks Larry)...molly was fine with my absence (first time) I've noticed the fits have stopped when the kids prepare to leave home, or we leave THEIR homes...I think she' finally figured out that it's really not 'goodbye' ..it's "see you later" A good lesson to learn for both of us! (yes, kids, i do realize i hover...am working on it) :-)

What have we been up to?

I have been big into appreciating my life, my husband and my children...they are all such wonderful people, and I am blessed to have them.



We had a really great Halloween:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finished the Antenna install, which has made for one really happy husband:


Photobucket


Watched as Molly Kate fell head over heels in love with her newest niece, Zoey Grace:


Photobucket

My little biscuits:

Photobucket

Zoey loves her nanners:

Photobucket

And she's starting to crawl:

Photobucket


And rekindled the love for #1...Aubrey Jo (blurry but you get the gist)




Shauna lost her grandpa that same weekend....

(Pappa Coleman and Dorothy the early years)


Photobucket

We are sad to lose him, but are grateful to have known them, and rejoice that they are reunited in Heaven...this picture of them just blew me away...I know where Gramma's DNA landed...right in miss Shauna.



She attended the funeral, and flew back to NY the same day with Jennie (sis) to run the New York Marathon and crushed it...

Photobucket


We are preparing for a New Year's Eve wedding!

Photobucket
(not THE dress...just one of the try-ons)


(not THE suit, either)

Photobucket

They are the most amazing little family:


Photobucket


Little Bill is in the deer woods..hoping to see him today, with pics of a trophy buck! (as well as other duties that only HE can accomplish)

Photobucket


We had a hard frost this morning...so the day will be spent on visiting

www.pioneerwomancooks.com

making her bread pudding, and practicing with yet another sugar cookie recipe...still on the hunt.


I should have accomplished much more than i did the first two days of the weekend, but have spent them playing with my girl, watching movies, and resting...The Sabbath Day this week will see me trying to squeeze 3 days of house cleaning into one, while listening to the games.

My biggest prayers this month are for molly's teacher, my friend, and the woman who has made school the joy that is for my little miss, Steph. She has been diagnosed with what acts like MS..and is currently working to recover a horrible onset. I would ask that all that have made it this far, stop and send a prayer her way. *sniff*

Photobucket


I thank God daily for this beautiful family i have been Blessed with...and hope that everyone I know feels the same heart surge.

No comments: